Start with a free trial then decide later what licensing options work best for you. Click on the desired Add to Cart. As a new registrant, you will have a password emailed to your specified email address. Once you complete the checkout process, you are ready to go!
The free trial gives you and two others access to the entire library and site for 7 days. Be sure to read the Basics for Using the Site below. Please note: we allow only one free trial per person; continuing a trial after your free trial ends means purchasing monthly licenses for you and others.
When you purchase all at once, get even better prices when you license 50 or more employees. 5% discount applies to the entire order for 50 to 99 employees. 10% discount for 100 to 249 employees. 15% discount for 250 or more. Got more employees to license, contact us for even better pricing!
All discounts will be applied during checkout.
There are only a few steps that need
to be completed to use the site
- Purchase a license for one or more people.
- You can always get more licenses later if you are not sure how many you want or need.
- Once you have purchased, your home page will change from a marketing page to an administrator page with options to manage employees and licenses.
- Register employees by clicking on Employee Licensing and then Manage Employees.
- Follow instructions to add; you only need the employee’s name and email address.
- Newly registered employees will be sent an email with a temporary password.
- You can always add and remove employees later.
- Manage your licenses and your employees; click on the link for Employee Licensing.
- The screen will display the number of licenses that you have purchased, the number of registered employees, and the number of licensed employees that you have activated.
- Yes, you can add any number of employees and then select only those who should be licensed right now. Later, you might switch the licensing from one employee to another.
- All licensed employees have immediate access to all video courses on the site.
- Each licensed employee can use any device to search for relevant training and take the course. One should find the course, add the course to their “Your Courses” list, and take the course.
- You can also assign courses to employees.
- Create reports of usage by employee or course. See the View Reports link on the administrator’s home page.
Free trials are available to all who have not already had one previously. So, if your free trial is completed, you can purchase a one month membership for $34.95. Just be sure to cancel during the first 30 days if you do not want to be automatically extended for another month.
Every individual must have their own license; sharing is not allowed. However, you can transfer a license from one individual to another after a short waiting period. And, keep in mind that it is very easy to add additional employee licenses at any time.
You can reduce the number of employees on a license and you can cancel employee licenses outright at any time. Such changes occur at the next renewal date; no subscription fees are refunded. Go to Employee Licensing in the Administrator menu.
- After your employee licenses expire, you and your licensed employees no longer have access to the courses. You can purchase additional licenses. Your account information and the course status information is NOT lost. In such a case, after the purchase, go to Employee Licensing to verify that your employee licenses are assigned as you desire.
No time to administer?
No problem. See our unique Virtual Training Consultant.